Sunday, January 16, 2011

"They couldn't stop a nosebleed!"

I've decided to change my blog posting methods.  I'm going to only tell notable stories, otherwise its just going to be, "I went to work blah blah".  The rest of my writing will consist of thoughts...thoughts of a software engineer.

Bears won today, its only the second time that the packers/bears will face each other in the playoffs and the first time they will face off to see who goes to the Super Bowl.  Tickets are reportedly going to go for $2,000-ish...Demn!

So thoughts, hmmm...I wonder how long I should work at this job until I start pushing the less professional things.  Example, when can I start using headphones to listen to music, you all know that I usually study with music.  Or, when can I start wearing different clothes than slacks and a nice dress shirt.  I want to expand my wardrobe, maybe some polos.  Also, I've been finishing my coffee before I get into work, I felt like it would be a bad thing to show up with coffee in the first week, kind of like saying, "Well, I'll need this to stay engaged in any projects!"

I just heard my shout out on Mike O's new mixtape! Tracks called Gee Whiz, I'm at the end, yeaaaa!  Will he be around next weekend by the way?  Ah, feel-ING tempted to go back out there...Demn!


Here's to the Monsters of the Midway,

Cheen!

PS...giving more thumbs ups has been a great NYE resolution so far

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Thumbs up, thats great. And yes Mike O told me he would be around for a day out of the weekend, probably Sat I think. And as for professionalism, I say you wait a month or so till your settled in, even if it's OK for you to be casual, it just looks good for the new guy to seem like he means business. Unless you're overdressed compared to everyone else. And also you don't wear jeans anyway so I think even your casual is pretty decent.

    PS, don't feel any pressure for coming up this weekend, If you happen to have things to do it's all good.

    ReplyDelete