Saturday, January 22, 2011

It is cold

My sentiments exactly.  I bit it last night walking up my driveway into my house.  My right knee is all messed up.

I think I'm starting to get used to the new schedule.  I remember when I had my summer internships, the whole feeling of 9 to 5 Monday through Friday.  There's really no break from the pattern.  The good thing is that when its the weekend, I don't have to worry about homework or exams or anything, work can stay at work.  So its a trade off from college.  It kind of stinks that I probably won't be able to make it out to AZ over Michigan's spring break to visit Dane.  Vacation days are limited.

I'm pretty bummed that I didn't get out to Ann Arbor this weekend but if the roads were anywhere as icy as my driveway was, it would have been a tough trek.  I know I will be out there the first weekend of April but there might be some time in between there that I come out, we'll see.

There's a bunch of things I've been meaning to do over the weekends, but once the weekend comes I forget to do all those things.  I think I need one more day, tomorrow's not good because of the Bear's game.  Hm, maybe next weekend.

Another thing I was thinking about today, Summer.  The sun's out until 9:30 and stuff.  What a great season.  Just get on your bike and ride wherever for however long.  I can't wait to kick back and relax on a Friday/Saturday evening.  I'm pretty sure that I want to have my own place by the time it starts to get warm.

Does anyone remember Loopin' Louie?

Here's to weekends,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment