Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What the mess man...

My laptop is still dead but ivE been out of the blogging game for too long...so you all will have to bear with me if this has a lot of typos/sounds like a text message.

I still have to go through and read all your post since the beginning of may, which, based off the amount of writing that w's going on then, will take me at least an hour.

Lots of things have happened since my last post I think, Oprah had her last show and the bulls are now in the eastern conference finals, although they lost tonight. My life has revolved around just a few Pleasures in life: work, friends, bulls, muldoons and family. Pretty much in that order.being a fan of sports teams is exhausting and I'm one of those people who let's the outcome of these games dictate the rest of my night. Luckily, I'm headed to bed, but the fact that the next game isnt until Sunday kind of sucks. I remember when the cubs got swept by the dodgers in the playoffs my junior year, I went home alone because that stupid girl was a dodgers fan and I needed to finish watching the game, drunk and alone...demn!

This past weekend was great, Sweeney, barnes and I went out. Sweeney and I canoe that morning and made outltr way downtown. We did a good job of maintaining that all day buzz. Wafted meeting up with barnes, we headed over to duffys for free beer...you'll really have to bear with ms know because my text window is not scrolling anymore so I can't see what I'm typing. Anyways, that cute girl from high school was there again and this time I did get her number, great choice! Then we went to linens head pub, which iIS the ricks of Chicago...Sweeney was suckin face in no time. So almost out of obligation, barnes and I took our dance partners at th time and said hello the 1502 way Sweeney actually got his girls number and has been getting fallout texts from her with these life stories. And all he has to remember her by is "Chicago ricks girl" which he saved into his phon n ...previous weekends have been filled with other Wheaton actives.

It seems like I may be headed to Austins wedding stag, shires gets car sick so she may not be able to make the trip. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that shell be able to get out somehow still, everyone keeps telling ms to go stag, but then I would feel kind of embarrassed because I already called Austin and told him that I better get to bring a date...

This weekends is shaping up to be another great one, as my good friend Hulka is in town for a little ni haven't aren' him for a king time so we are going to do the duffys thing again Saturday, run who knows; then the white sox game Sunday...now it's time to read all the other blogs then call it a night l.

Here's to probably a lot of bad spelling,

Chin

3 comments:

  1. 1.) Did Wheeler text this post (and NO it's not "pick on Wheeler day)

    2.) I remember getting "Rick's and Benny's of Chi" from you and Sweeny at like the same time, and I was drunk like "I wonder if they are talking to each other?

    3.) I'm always a fan of saying hello the 1502, and especially for you Chin being that u HATED Rick's

    4.) "I'm one of those people that lets the outcome dictate the rest of my night" UNDERSTATEMENT The most aggresive I've ever seen Chin was junior year when I stopped by one night. The Cubs had lost a game so upon seeing Chin the appropriate thing to say was, "How bout them Cubs?" Mind you I could CARELESS about baseball, I only root for the Tigers because they're Detroit related, but Chin snaps, grabs me under both of my armpits and pushes me back in the kitchen saying, "NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!" It gave me PAUSE!!! All I could do was laugh hesitantly, I couldn't even get angry in response because it was so shocking. I think it was when he started that workout plan of his so I chalked it up to roid rage or something or maybe someone had drank all of his Woodchuck as that's all he was drinking at the time. So if you see Chin and a Chi team has lost PLEASE ask him, "How about Chicago tonight?!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHIN's BACK!!!!!!

    @Mike O...Terrible Idea ha ha. Chin takes his Chicago teams very seriously, so much in fact that I AM ROOTING for the BULLS just because I know how happy it would make Chin, that and because Derrick Rose is a G.

    As for the post, After re reading it the spelling errors don't really come into play at all, esp when we kind already know the story of CHI through Sweeney's blog.

    Whatever happened to MULDOON's GIRL? And I'm glad you decided to stay away from the DUFFY's girl, she just wants your money my man.


    Lastly, let's make this reunion thing happen, if not VEGAS, sigh, then def somewhere neutral or different than AA at least, we owe it to ourselves. I'm still thinking CALI would be SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so that last post was under my sister's gmail account, didn't realize she was still signed in ha ha. Stupid family using my computer!!! Ha ha but just pretend it says S7ev!!!

    ReplyDelete