Thursday, February 17, 2011

Run Ricky Run

This was bound to happen...The note I left on my phone this time was...

"A buzzword kinda guy"

I wrote this last Saturday while I was out at the bars.  I have no clue where I was going to go with it.  Suffice to say, it won't contribute too much to my thoughts...Maybe I was getting excited when people said words I liked.

Recently, I've been contemplating moving out of my house.  Actually, I should say I've been contemplating when to move out of my house.  I really want to move out now, but who knows if I will be sticking with this job past the 6 month "trial period" they've got me on.  Also, looking around, it's pretty expensive to have an apartment by yourself, I want to look for a roommate it makes things a lot cheaper.

I talked with Wheeler on Skype the other day, we spent half the conversation setting him up with his blog.  I didn't realize it was his New Year's resolution to stay in better touch with his AA and HS friends.  That's how I got him to start his blog.  We'll see if he keeps up with it, right now its looking grim.  I think I need to tone down the whole imposing things that I like onto other people.  I've realized I do it a lot.  Like, I pretty much made Wheeler make his blog, I made him play Smash when he hated the game, I made everyone in the house watch Conan.  I'm going to stop being so assertive with such subjective things from now on.

Lastly, I want to come out to AA within the next month, I was thinking last weekend of Feb, but Sweeney and Cassie I know you're doing the sober month, so let me know when a good time would be.

Here's to buzzwords,

Chin

1 comment:

  1. Chin, I liked Conan...and I grew to like Smash too...not playing but watching...and I like our blogs...so I think you are doing fine : )

    ReplyDelete