Sunday, February 27, 2011

"That's some good a** pizza"

Gotta catch my breath.  What a weekend, 2 trips to Chicago down, 1 to go.  Uzi and Ike came out for the first weekend of Mich's SB.  They got lost on the way into Wheaton and didn't get to my house until 10.  We drove to the city, in some pretty bad snow, and got to my sister's apartment at 11:30.  Of course AT&T sucked and I couldn't get a hold of her so we were standing in the little entry room trying to get in.  For some reason I brought a pillow, so I felt foolish just standing there with my little overnight bag and pillow. I never bring a pillow, weird.

Finally we got in and headed out to the bars around midnight.  We wanted to get some drinks before we went to the planned final destination, John Barleycorn, but we had nowhere to pregame.  So we did a mini barcrawl on Broadway, heading south, so away from boys town, great choice!  The first bar was this little irish dive.  It was like the beginning of a joke.  "An Asian and two Africans walk into an irish bar..."  I think I got the first round of shots, SoCo and lime, then a PBR to clean it off.  We got some strange looks in that bar.  Onto the next one.  Friar Tuck's, my dad's old favorite bar downtown, was second.  Ike got us a round of these weird jagerbomb kind of shots, they tasted like root beer tho.  Then 3 IPA beers, of course Uz and Ike hated theirs'...they like those fruity drinks I guess.  It was someone's birthday there and they had to take a shot from the anus of this blow of sheep, then kiss the sheep so it didn't feel used...Last bar before Barleycorn was this MSU bar, Uzi tried to get a discount saying that he went there, didn't work.  He then ordered us a pitcher of margarita.  So we were pretty good after that, so we hailed a cab and headed North.  We got to Barleycorn and they were closing so we didn't get to go in.  We ran into one of Uzi's friends, Jennifer, in line though and she suggested this new bar called Crossing.  Ok.  The four of us piled into a cab.  I was surprised that she just ditched her other friends to come with us because she barely knows Uzi, they had only hung out once or twice before that.  Crossing was also closing, demn!  Got another cab (Cassie you'd have been in heaven with all these cab rides) and went to The City Tap, dubbed the shi**y crap because I guess its pretty dirty or whatever.

We got some drinks and just kind of posted up.  Ike was hilarious, doing all these weird dances, making fun of people.  There was this one guy checking out Uzi from behind.  I guess I was supposed to tell Uzi because eventually the guy approached Uz and they talked a little.  It was funny to watch.  The best part of that bar was when this really drunk nerdy looking kind of guy started aggressively groping his girlfriend while dancing, then they fell over.  So the dance floor cleared a little and Ike jumped in the middle of the floor and did this weird dance that involved this clawing motion.  He looked retarded, literally.  People were coming up to him and telling him he was doing a great job.  Oh, then there were these Asian chicks, they were looking in our general direction for awhile.  Ike went over there and talked to them and then came back.  He comes up to us and he's like, "Yo, so they're Filipino"  We looked at him and were like, "We don't care, we didn't want to know that".  This one guy called Ike Kanye West, Ike was pissed haha.  We left City Tap around 3:30.  Got some subway, went to my sister's apt, ate then went to bed.  Uzi and I had to share a blow up matress, we were packed like sardines.

Well, I want to write more but I have to start getting ready to go downtown for the 3rd time for a David Gray concert with Squires.  We're taking the train, Squires "assumed" that I wanted to drink on the train, bad reputation I suppose haha.



I'll finish the rest of the weekend post soon hopefully, which will include an explanation for the title of this blog post.

Here's to Filipino's with fake bosoms,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment