Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can we get much higher?

The lack of blogging is an immediate result of the new Call of Duty coming out.  However, tonight I stopped playing early because I have an interview tomorrow!  The company is called Delta Mobile Systems and they are located in Schaumburg, about 30 minutes north of Wheaton.  I have been waking up earlier all week so that I can be in good form for my 10AM interview.  I got the interview through a friend of my Grandma's at the Sport Center.  I'm not exactly sure what the job is, which is a little unsettling.  The only posting they have on their website is for a C++/C/Java programmer with 5+ years programming experience.  Programming certainly wasn't my focus in school, but if that's what I'm interviewed for, so be it I suppose.

After the interview, I am going to head to Carmax to sell the minivan.  I had some good times with that car.  Taking it to and from AA a lot, almost crashing in it with Sweeney the last time I took it up.  Piling into it to drop drunk volleyball girls off at random places, only to loop around and pick half up to go elsewhere.  Going to Grand Rapids to visit Traz, West Lafayette to visit Anderson.  Yes, she will be missed.

My days have consisted of eating a late breakfast, trying to review notes for the interview and playing COD.  I have also been going to the movies a lot with Fabian.  We saw Due Date last Sunday, which is hilarious.  Then, we saw Unstoppable on Friday, which was crazy intense, I highly suggest it, I mean c'mon, it's Denzel.  Wheaton also just got a Chic-fil-a, so we stopped by there, it was a madhouse because it just opened but the service was great and we got our food quickly.

I don't have any cool pictures to share, but here's the screen grab of Sweeney and I outside of Rick's while Cassie is getting into a cab.

You can kind of see me waving!

Here's to the Montana,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment