Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ricky! Back to back!

The days have been filled with call of duty.  Stev will appreciate what happened to Ricky and I the other day.  We were playing Zombies with 3 of us.  My buddy, Nick, went down so Ricky and I had to keep us alive for the next round.  I yell on the mic, "Ricky! Back to back!".  It was a great plan until Ricky and I saw each other on our respective screens.  We had overcompensated the back to back and died promptly after that.   Just a funny story.  Then last night, Ricky, Brandon and I played some.  WE each grabbed some drinks and played together, good times.

Today, I woke up at 9 to go have breakfast and go on a bike ride with Squires.  We stopped by my friend, John Ryan's house to say hi, he will probably help me out with the beer hunt tonight.  I'm watching the Michigan game right now and will probably play some COD afterwards.  Mr. Fulton contacted me about a job opportunity, so we will see where that goes.  By the way, my beer hunt might be a little less festive than your guys' but I still think it's a great idea.

To clarify my last post.  When I say "control", I don't mean the person who usually initiates or calls or whatever.  Squires pointed out that the one who has control is usually the one who cares less.  Unfortunately, that's true to some extent I think.


Here's to the Michigan offense,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment