Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hm, so I was wrong...

Foreshadowing: I woke up at 5:30 this morning and wasn't too sure where I was...

Listen to this as you read:

Thanksgiving was good.  16 hours to Williamstown, MA, I was pretty eager to get out of the back seat with my Grandma, she kept waking me up to offer me clementines.  We spent Thanksgiving with my Aunts, Uncles and cousins and their husbands/boyfriends.  We played football, which is not a tradition for us, so that was weird but fun.  On Saturday we drove south to Greenwich, CT, which is practically in New York.  I have an Aunt there and she had a bunch of family over.  They were the family members that you hardly see though and the average age was around 65, so it was pretty boring.  I was really tired and there was nothing to do, so I fell asleep at 7:30.  We left Sunday and got home around 7 PM.

That night I went to Caliendo's with Squires, we played some darts, she won 4 games to 3.  We were there til pretty late, like 2ish.

Yesterday, things started out great and then just spiraled out of control.  I woke up around 11, made an egg sandwich with bacon.  I went to Cardinal and worked out.  At 3 I met up with Steph to do a wine tasting at Tasting DeVine. It went well, I can't remember if I did the November tasting or not.

After that is where things got not good.  We wanted to follow through on our pact to do 4 Loko hands, so...We went to a few liquor stores and eventually found Joose, so close enough. Ok, so we went to her house, chatted with her mom a bit.  Sean joined us and we played a round of screw the dealer. I was gauging my tolerance off of when I had 1 and a half four Lokos in AA with Sweeney.  So I was drinking pretty fast and it should be noted that all I had eaten was that breakfast sandwich and some bread bits to "cleanse the pallet" at the wine tasting. Anyways, we started playing Kings, but I do not remember finishing the game.  I kind of remember her brother, Greg, and his friends coming downstairs, but very vaguely.  I puked a few times, sooo bad...So I woke up at 5:30 this morning, in her basement, I texted her, she came down around 6 and took me home.  I think I was still a little messed up, I couldn't fall back to sleep probably because of the energy side of the Joose.  I woke up again at 11ish.  That...is not how I envisioned the night going.  I probably only had the equivalent of 1 Joose, but just not having any food in me was really the difference I think.

So in parallel with what Cassie and Stev hypothesized, we are still very far from being adults in some senses.  Maybe next weekend! haha...Isn't it New Drink Tuesday?

Some of you saw this already

Here's to overcast days (great for hangovers),

Chin

1 comment: