Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweeney...I don't knowww...

Oh my, what a great weekend.

The visit to Ann Arbor was worth all the anticipation I had for it.  Aside from Uzi, I got to see everyone that I wanted to see.  When I got in on Thursday night, I didn't even park at Hotel Arch, immediately to Rick's where I met up with the Waithe's and Stann's girlie, Cassie, Sweeney, Saint, Stowe, and Jack.  They were all playing Chandelier at a table, so I hopped in.  We danced for awhile then some of us crammed into my car to go to Hotel Arch.  I insisted that we go to E Stadium for food, even though I didn't get anything.  Cassie ate everything her and Jack ordered then I dropped her off and went to Arch to sleep.  Stev and I played footsie all night but had a great night's sleep.

Friday, we woke up, watched toy Story 3 with the Arch guys.  At noon, we went to Benny's for breakfast because that's when Cass had a lunch break.  She had a huge Plotchman on her neck from Sweeney.  We went back to Arch and the guys slowly left to get to practice.  Stev and I headed to the track around 3:30 to say hi to everyone.  The first thing Fred told me was that the new managers are getting payed, that sucked to hear, but its ok I guess...good for them.  Lizzie gave me a huge hug, admittedly, it was good to see her, even though she doesn't seem to be very welcome at Arch.  We went outside to watch the guys and decided it was way to cold so we went back to Arch.  Mike O got in around this time, then when Sweeney got back we went to Applebees for dinner.  Picked up some beer for the evenings festivities and began our night.  We played quarters most of the time.  Trying to think of what we did once we left, we ended up in line a blue lep, but the line was too long so some of us left.  We ended up going to Quickie Burger where we ordered some pitchers, at this point I was pretty bad.  BP and Lauren came.  we went back to Arch where I passed out in the basement.

Saturday was game day, I spent the entire morning recovering while we watched Michigan pull out a 3 overtime win.  We went to Main St to eat at Grizzly Peak, it took an hour and a half for our table but it was worth is, even though Saint missed out on a ton.  Sweeney bought 2 cases of 4 Loko and got a can for free.  That kept me good for the whole night.  We played cheers governor, some recruits stopped by, we turned the strobe light on.  Eventually, we left for the volleyball party.  I got to see Ju and a lot of the team there.  Some LAX guy broke a window and Sweeney and I sang and danced on it (WalkinOnWalkinOn BrokenGlass).  BTB Party bus came and took us to Rick's.  Sweeney an I thought about it for too long and didn't get into line until it was too late.  we tried to cut but we got caught.  good riddance, I think we had a better time than if we went down there.  We went to BTB cantina and had a few drinks.  We went  back to Arch and talked until 4:30, even including daylight savings.  I slept on Joe's couch.

Sunday morning I woke up to Sweeney, Mike O and Stev laughing at me for grabbing my crotch while sleeping.  Stev left.  We went to Benny's again, ran into all the vball girls.  I said bye to Ju for one last time.  Thinking about it, I may not see her ever again, which was very sad to me.  With her going to Puerto Rico, I don't see a realistic way of our paths crossing again, unless I vacation in Brazil or her and I are visiting AA at the same time.  Lizzie was also at Benny's, Mike O said she could stand to lose 10 pounds, she's really tiny in the first place, I still don't know why he said it haha.  It was funny though.  We went back to Arch and watched football.  Sweeney went to practice so I went to Brookwood to visit Lizzie.  We talked for a good hour or so, then I went back to Arch to hang out before I went home.  Saint and I opened the locked door in the basement.  I finished watching the Lions game and made my way out.  It was sad saying good bye to eveyone, the drive back gave me a lot of time to think about all the good memories.

Now, I'm back in Wheaton, waiting to go to Target with Fabian to pick up some for sale signs for the minivan and Black Ops.  Carmax will buy the minivan for $2500, great choice!  I figure I will drive the gas out of it first, save some money that way and still try to sell it until my week of decision expires.  I'm glad to see that AK has been reading these posts haha.





Here's to Ann Arbor,

Chin

1 comment:

  1. Never did make it to that Sunday practice. Good to see you this weekend. I can almost see your return visit for St. Practice Day...

    ReplyDelete