Monday, September 27, 2010

Bear Downnnn

Alllright, I'm a Bears fan.  Yes, I would have always chosen them in the past, but now...you can expect me to try to learn everything about them, just as I have with Michigan's football team.  Anderson and I watched the game together tonight, first half at the Bank, second half at Anderson's house.  There was actually this kind of cute bartender working at the Bank, but as Stev warned me, careful of bartenders...u know they just want the tips.  However, she intentionally undercharged us by 2 beers each, so, take it as you will...

Today was actually relatively productive, I applied for 2 jobs and called that law firm back.  Shortly thereafter, I received an email from said law firm asking me to submit my cover letter, resume, and transcript.  I immediately did and I am now again inspired with the thought of being an electrical engineer...not.  I feel that working in a patent law office would be very different from working for a place like Motorola, so I am more excited about this opportunity than the others.  The other two jobs I found off of monster.com.  After applying to these places, I checked the mail and sure enough, the security deposit had come!  I immediately ran to the bank to deposit that ish...It felt great...today I also made sure my degree is being processed at the school and took care of some car insurance business, its actually been a very productive day.

Tomorrow is Shane's, looking forward to it...I've really always enjoyed working there, we'll see how things work out once Drabik finishes school (we're thinking of taking over Shane's and expanding it)...

Today's profound thought was on friends...particularly guy friends.  To me, it's just interesting how almost all my friends from high school are guys, at least close friends.  It all goes back to the whole platonic thing.  Guys can get in fights, but, c'mon, we're friends.  So today I applied that mentality...Yesterday, running with Callie, she was like, "We should watch the Bears game tomorrow!"...I agreed, but afterwards, I thought, "I kind of want to watch the game with Anderson"...Sure enough, Anderson called me today wanting to watch the game, I agreed, feeling that Callie would bail and sure enough I got a text from Callie while walking to the Bank with Anderson, "Hey, Jenna is watching the game with her fam, so I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight"...and I was just fine with that.  I think that from now on, unless a girl gives me a definite, "Yes, let's hang out tomorrow night, here's the absolute plan, blah blah blah", I'm just going to talk that as talk and not reserve myself for them the following night, it's happened way too many times...



Here's to DA BEARS,

Chin

1 comment:

  1. Ah Chin you're starting to learn so much about girls...at least see them and read through all their craziness....That game last night was something else, can't believe you guys are 3-0... But i have a good feeling that everything is going to work out just fine for you and me my friend.

    ReplyDelete