Saturday, September 25, 2010

"I love game day"

Title thanks to David Sweeney.

Picture thanks to David Sweeney.

First day with no Stev.  I woke up at noon and made my way over to Shane's to meet up with Nicole, who is in town this weekend for her Mom's birthday.  We had lunch and caught up on life.  Afterwards, I went home and watched the rest of the Michigan game then watched more football until it was time for dinner.  My family and I went to Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue restaurant in Wood Dale, it was great.  I came home, watched more football, and here I am now.

I was just on careerbuilder and monster and found that none of the jobs appealed to me.  So I went to the Burton Snowboards website and applied for the "Full-time sales representative" position at their Chicago store.  The cover letter was weird because I'm sure they don't care if I'm an engineer that can speak Spanish, but I was still qualified for the position.  I guess we'll see.

Here's to non-engineering jobs,

Chin

3 comments:

  1. Shortly after that photo was taken I was approached by the police and stadium ushers who asked me to leave the game because "you just shouldn't be here if you can't even stand up."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great picture, looks like the opposing team is about to score and Sweeney couldn't care less ha ha

    ReplyDelete