Monday, September 13, 2010

It was weird when it happened, but its funny now

Today was relatively uneventful.  I had to help my dad this morning because his spare tire popped on the way to the tire shop.  Stev and I moved a bunch of the stuff from 1502 to the basement of my house and made this pretty cool entertainment area.  We stayed in the basement until dinner and then had some really good brats and peppers from my family's garden.  Because Baltimore was playing today, we went to Bdubs to watch the game and visit Squires.

Getting out of the car at Bdubs, I noticed the crack in my windshield that SafeLite had "fixed" had grown to this huge crack at the bottom of the glass.  When we were about to go into the restaurant I called them.  That spurred this 25 minute conversation with Huey, some guy who told me that it was not SafeLites problem but they would refund me my money.  But its like, your job at Safelite is to remove cracks or at least prevent them from spreading.  They did the exact opposite for this car.  Thats like...if you went to Benny's and ordered a western omelet and instead received a kick in the groin from that lady who always messes up orders and a chicken parm.  Buuut, you would get it all for free, so you shouldn't be mad.  Its worse than that tho, because now I have to pay to completely replace the windshield.  At least insurance will pay for it tho.  Stupid SafeLite...

After leaving Stev alone for this time I finally went into Bdubs.  We watched the game, had some drinks, some wings and talked with Squires for a bit.  Ravens won but it was sloppy.

I got a job!  Stev had to remind me in the car that I start tomorrow.  Granted, its not going to be my fulltime job, its just a short stint at Shane's Deli to get some cash in my pocket.  I'll work a full day tomorrow from 10:30 til 7:30ish.  There's going to be some memories there, just completely new coworkers.  Hopefully it all comes back to me smoothly.  I'm still waiting to hear back from Motorola...

Hopefully Stev and I can do something fun tomorrow so there will be more to talk about...Til then, here's a step by step of how to Dougie by killer...and wheeler eating a banana milkshake.





Chin

2 comments:

  1. There is actually a video of cassie doing this exact dougie routine...maybe I should post it. Although chin has become the whole multimedia guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...lets not post the video...but lets post the schnei schnei videos for suuuuuure. what made you think of these chin?! haha

    ReplyDelete