Sunday, September 26, 2010

A familiar day

Today was almost a carbon copy of yesterday, only instead of college football, I watched professional football.  Seeing as it was the weekend, I can imagine a lot of people share this same type of day.  I didn't go out to dinner with my family today because they went all the way to the city.  I stayed home and watched more fooseball.  At 5, I met up with Callie to go for a run, something I haven't done since Stev and I ran that one day.  After that I did big 10's and a push-up complex.  Sadly, I'm sure I'll be pretty sore from that because I've been inactive for the past 6 weeks-ish.  After all that, I watched more fball and heated up some leftovers for dinner.  More football and now I'm in bed about 3 hrs earlier than I am accustomed too.  It's good though, because maybe I won't wake up at noon.

I think tomorrow I am going to try and apply to some more jobs and call that law office downtown back.  I haven't had any profound thoughts recently, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post something more interesting.



Here's to the security deposits coming tomorrow,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment