Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Slow Day at the Office...Again

Today, Stev and I grabbed some lunch with Chuck.  I say lunch because I have been waking up at roughly 12:00 everyday.  Such is the life of the unemployed.  Then I went to Shane's to work, good times.

Tomorrow evening I'm taking Stev to the airport.  I've had a great time hanging out with him since we left for our road trip.  It's sad, from here on out the rest of my activities will be done alone, all the "we" will be changed to "I".  Life in Wheaton is about to get very, very boring.  Hopefully this will accelerate my job searching and I will be off being busy again soon.

Here's to the 1502 legacy,


Chin

2 comments:

  1. Chin...I love that picture. I forgot we did that haha...oh the glory days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only fitting than one name from the house is not up there. I'm pretty sure he was late to signing, and when he did he messed up his own name...Oh the glory days indeed.

    ReplyDelete