Monday, October 18, 2010

Come fly with me

Good day, good day...

Looking back, I didn't do much, but Stev's "Last Impressions" theory applies here, the past few hours have been really good.  I'll just talk about them...I went to Bdub's with Anderson to visit Squires and I got my first free thing from Bdubs!  It was a 22 oz. Coors light, Squires said she got it for free, so I will give her the benefit of the doubt.  Then I got home and watched Eastbound with Fabian.  Nicole texted me that the Blackhawks won because we decided to be fans this year, the best damn fairweather fans out there.  Now I've been having a pretty good talk with David, so a good night overall...

Today I also started to read about patent law in hopes of being well prepared for my face-to-face interview with that patent law firm.  I really want to buckle down and get into this type of profession because I think I would enjoy it a lot.  I want to head to the library one of these days and gain some published knowledge about patent law, so far it seems very interesting.

Aside from the toppings, wouldn't it be hard to tell which is the top and bottom of the pizza?





Here's to the Homecoming King, David Sweeney!

No comments:

Post a Comment