Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a thought

Woke up, had that phone interview, it went well, I am going to be going in for a face-to-face interview sometime soon.  Otherwise, didn't do much, played some reach (making Lockout on forge).  I also hung out with Fabian, we went to Rosie's and then met up with Squires at Caliendo's.

Just a thought, with the whole idea of a platonic relationship not between able to exist between a guy and a girl (from the guys point of view)...Does that mean that even girls of the past are subject to us feeling that way?  Honestly, I would say that I would love another shot at my first girlfriend, but the second...meh, I'm pretty sure that would be a very regrettable thing.  So maybe it can exist.  I suppose though, that one could argue that a relationship doesn't exist between the two of us.  So I don't know, maybe I will feel completely different about it in 5 years.


Here's to the here and now,

Chin

1 comment: