Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Where are you? I'm getting jittery!

Did you know that if you type "hottttt" on an iPhone it turns it to "jittery"

Today I wrote to the recruiter lady from the law firm to give her a "nudge" on getting my face-to-face interview set up.  I worked at Shane's and have been relaxing at home since.  I think tomorrow Fabian and I are going to catch a matinĂ©e of Jackass.  That scam guy has not called me back yet.

David has convinced me to go to Ann Arbor for the weekend they play U of I.  Should be a fun time and I think Fabian is coming with me.  The weeks these days fly by, this routine makes the days all blend together.  I think I have a high tolerance for doing nothing.  Like when people get tired of having nothing to do all day, I am not tired of that.  I still would enjoy a "real" job though and I will continue searching (determination!).

Here's a picture of me and the shoes I "accidentally" (lots of quotes today) took from the Red Head Piano Bar, I promise to return them next time I go...Provided by Jackie


Here's to Jimmy Fallon actually being a good late night show host,

Chin

1 comment: