Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perfection

Well, I am really enjoying this new Halo.  I played about 15 games online with Wheeler today and we killed it.  We won a 4 vs. 2 game, I got a perfection (16 Kills, no deaths), had a closing wins streak of 7 games and my K/D is 2.28.  I guess we are still playing with lower ranks, but it was fun nonetheless.

When I woke up for Shane's today, I checked my email and found one from the law firm.  I have a phone interview with them tomorrow at 1 PM.  I'm pretty excited for it, I feel well prepared.  Today, Anderson came into Shane's around 2 so I took my lunch break and we ate together.  I put new speakers in at Shane's so we blasted some Andre 3000 while closing up.  I got home, played Halo, and I just finished the House from last week.  I don't know how I feel about the season so far, he seems way too happy.  I'll watch yesterday's episode in a week.

Stev, we should play sometime tomorrow.
Here's to videogames,

Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment