Thursday, October 7, 2010

My minor is in...Spanish?

Today I woke up to a phone call from an automated credit card company.  Afterwards, I checked my e-mail and found that a girl had Facebook messaged me.  I was going to delete it but I ended up opening it and it was an intern at my Step Aunts job who was from France.  Maya had mentioned that they went to the Sox game with this girl a bit ago and said I might be interested.  I was intrigued in the least, but you know how it is, the parents always say "She is so cute".  Anyway, the message was all about how she had heard a lot about me and how she wanted to see some parts of the city and thought it would be more fun if we could check it out together.  So, we became Facebook friends and we might end up doing something this Saturday, at least that's what I proposed.  She says she wants to check out Chinatown, which is on the southside, so that would be an adventure for the both of us.  She seems like a cool girl, she makes all those grammatical errors typical of people who don't have english as their primary language, but she seems like she's pretty good at it.  If only I took French instead of Spanish, just kidding.  We'll see how it all goes, she's around until January and she seems pretty cool.

I also emailed the patent law firm back and thanked the woman who interviewed me yesterday saying that I thought they had a great work environment.  I worked at Shane's for the afternoon shift, good times.  Tonight, I went over to Anderson's to watch Always Sunny, The League and the Office.  Fabian joined and we had a fun time with our twelver of Octoberfest.



Here's to 70 degree weather in October,

Chin

1 comment: